Who can become members
• Membership will enable you to keep up to date with developments in your field of interest by attending congresses, courses, seminars.
• Membership is open to those concerned with any aspect of dredging and associated activity who reside or work in the Asian and Australasian Region.
Members are drawn from
• Consulting Engineers
• Research and Educational Institutes
• Port and Harbour Authorities
• Government Departments
• Builders of Dredging Equipment and Ancillary Equipment
• Dredging Contractors and Others (Insurance, transport, students)
Types of Membership
• Corporate Membership : For Authorities, Organisations, Companies and Institutions. (US$ 250.00 per year)
• Ordinary Membership : Individual Non-transferable Membership (US$ 30.00 per year)
* Subscription for Dredging & Ports Constrution Megazine (US$ 21.00 per year) Special discount for EADA members only.